Sunday, August 9, 2015

What do I reach for first - 2 months

So for month two the diapers I reach for first are as follows:


Daytime
Winner: Simplex Newborn AIO
LOVED these diapers once I got used to the leg rolling and got my new wash routine going.  It has pretty much solved my stiff diaper problem and I pack these diapers wherever I go.  About halfway through the month I found that the absorbency of the Thirsties was getting a bit lacking if she was nursing a lot.  

I may have an addiction to Blueberry brewing.  I am using all my available Ibotta money to buy more newborn diapers.  The recent seconds grab bag sale got me some fun new prints!

Next....Mommycon....oh dear!

Runner Up: Thirsties Newborn AIO
Still loving these diapers, but when she is nursing a ton she is starting to outwet the diaper.  Still love how soft and easy to use this diaper is.  I do think she will outgrow this diaper in the next month.  

Other diapers in my stash:
Lalabye Bamboo: this diaper almost made it as the runner up diaper.  Love how trim this one size diaper is!
Best Bottoms Cover with Medium insert:  Works, but is a bit on the bulky side.
Diaper Rite Bamboo Prefolds with Blueberry mini Coverall
Diaper a rite Bamboo Prefols with Thirsties Cover

Nighttime: Honest Diapers
We ran out of Bambo diapers and we decided to switch to Honest which we can get at our local Target.  I do like these diapers, but she keeps leaking out the back at night so I will be looking for other nighttime options.

Naptime
Simplex Aio/Lalabye

No comments:

Post a Comment