Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cloth Diaper Storage

Cloth diapers take space.  The cute diaper storage bags that hang on the crib or door knob just doesn't work for cloth.  I made one thinking I could make it work and it worked ok, but it wasn't ideal.  So for the past few months I have been looking something that could organize the cloth diaper clutter that is in my room.  This past weekend I set out to organize the mess.

I have a pottery barn changing table (Craigslist score for $50) that I have used for several years and it includes two small sock drawers and two large clothing drawer plus a pull out for a diaper pail and a small slide out tray.  I use the drawers for clothes so I am left with just the slide out tray for diapers which is crazy because cloth is bulky.

Target to the rescue!  I found a curio shelf with nine bins that were just the right size for cloth diapers.  Hobby Lobby supplied the wire bins to contain the extra fluff and accessories and my new diaper changing station is ready to go!

My new station can store 50 complete changes of cloth diapers with ease in addition to disposables and accessories such as CJ's butt spray, Desitin, snappis, boingos, and my spare wet bags.

What does your diaper storage look like?  Do you have any ideas to make mine better?


No comments:

Post a Comment