Monday, October 10, 2016

My New Venture: Piclefroggies Etsy store




Mermaid Scales Medium AIOSo I have neglected my blog for the past few months as I experimented in something new...my own brand.  I have created my own pattern with all the things that I love about the diapers I have tried and now I am happy to say that my very own Etsy store is live and filled with beautiful affordable diapers all created by me!

So why is my diaper special.

Sized: I have discovered that One size doesn't really fit all sizes.  My daughter is petite and one size diapers really swallowed her.  They didn't leak, but they were HUGE.   A trim rear and jeans are back at my house in our size Mediums that fit from 14 to 25 lbs.



Natural Fibers:  I use only natural fibers in my diapers and I offer 100% cotton interiors with an insert made of either all cotton or cotton/hemp so you can customize the absorbency to your baby!

Snap in Tongue Style soaker:  This makes this diaper completely adaptable.  You can use soakers between sizes to save money and it tucks neatly inside the interior pocket so the inside of the diaper is neat and easy to change for all.

Donuts Medium AIOSide Snaps:  Gone are the bulky rise snaps with this sized diaper.  Hip snaps give you easy access and minimal work when changing these diapers.

Price Point:  One of my huge goals in this diaper was to make it affordable for everyone.  All in ones are so expensive and I think you will be pleased with my price point.
Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment